The Dearman Sleeve clamp is a safer, quicker and more precise solution for installing pipe half sleeves. Using years of industry-leading clamping technology experience, the Dearman Sleeve clamps provide virtually 360 degrees of uniform clamping pressure for perfect fit-ups. All models feature 2-speed hydraulic hand pumps for quicker installation time and high strength modular design for safer handling. Choose from 4 models of clamps for your specific need and application – 5,000 PSI or 10,000 PSI of clamping pressure and 10” to 24” or 10” to 48 “ range for sleeves up to ¾ ‘ (19mm) thick. All clamps include a rugged steel transportation and storage box.
- SAFE | No unstable bottle jacks to suddenly slip and disengage
- PRECISE | equal clamping force provides better fit-up
- EASY TO HANDLE | engineered to be installed by one person
- ADAPTABLE | fits a wide range of pipe sizes and sleeve thicknesses
- DURABLE | Rugged corrosion-resistant construction for years of use