The Exact Pipe cutting system is one of the fastest, safest, easiest, and cost-effective ways to cut pipes.
The Exact PipeCut attaches to pipes firmly, and the blade is always in the correct position a picture of an exact pipe cutter automatically. The blade chips through the pie, creating burr free cuts ready for jointing.
Benefits of Exact Pipe Cutting System
- Great improvements in ease of work and working safety as well as fire safety
- After cutting, the cut ends of the pipe are straight and ready to be connected
- The Exact method provides an extremely fast cutting speed which saves working time significantly
- Ease of work and better working conditions, as the Exact method is designed to be used in worksite conditions (on-site) and it is very easy and light to use
- The cutting process is also very safe to the user. The machine is tightly fixed to the pipe and cannot rush from the user’s hands
- The method is environmentally safe because the cutting does not produce much sparks or dust
- Invincible range of pipes with one machine
- Pipes can be cut everywhere when electric power is available
- All pipe materials such as steel, stainless, cast-iron, copper, plastic, multi-layer can be cut
- Workbenches or big tripod stands are not needed
- Reasonable purchasing price
Exact pipe cutting machines are designed and intended to the following industries:
- House building
- Industrial pipe installations, pulp, paper, chemical, boiler, pump stations etc.
- Worksites for fresh and wastewater systems
- Municipal heating and cooling systems
- Municipal gas lines
- Municipal site works e.g. hospitals, office buildings, and large public buildings
- Maintenance and repair work of medium and large industry
- Power stations
- Installation companies that do pre-assemblies in workshops for sprinkler systems etc.
- Pipe repairs for old buildings
|Voltage State Requirements When Ordering||110/230||110/230||110/230|
|Periodic Operation||S3 25%||S3 25%||S3 25%|
|Weight||5.7 Kgs||8.9 Kgs||14.3 Kgs|
|Maximum Thickness mm||Steel 6, Plastic 14||Steel 8, Plastic 12||Steel 8, Plastic 25|
|Cutting Range mm||15-170||15-200||75-360|