Model 242 Manual Internal Line Up Clamp
Available in 6” and 8” (152.4mm & 203.2mm) pipe ID sizes
- Comes standard with carbon steel construction
- Optional with copper or stainless steel
- Choice of hard or soft wheels
- Self-positioning and simple to use
- Comes standard with 47’ (14.3m) hand crank
- Built for rugged use, easily maintained
- Field proven design
Model 241 Manual Internal Line Up Clamp
The model 241 is the fastest most reliable clamp in the field.picture of model 241 internal clamp
- The weld gap is unobstructed for fuller stringer bead.
- Heavy duty jack up box puts more power on the pipe, with less operator effort.
- Each clamp is machined for the specific pipe ID, for accurate alignment.
- Heavy duty all steel construction.
- Copper back up ring available as an option.
- Sizes from 10″ to 60″ as standard. Larger on request.
- Supplied With Reach Rods To Suit Any Pipe Length
Model 245 Hydraulic Internal Line Up Clamp
- The model 245 has all the advantages of the manual version, but with the addition of a powerful hydraulic jack.
- Easy to operate requires no outside power unit.
- Precision manufactured.
- Pipeline field proven
- Sizes from 18″ to 64″ as standard. Larger on request